- Me: *leaving dorm* Like fuck him though. *leaves room*
- Me: *pops head back in* but not like actually fuck him,you know?
“Do act mysterious. It always keeps them coming back for more.”
― Carolyn Keene, Nancy's Mysterious Letter
Hold the fucking phone!!! Jack Tenorman is Cartman’s dad????? What the fuck! I didn’t know this until right now and I am flipping shit,man. Talk about a fucking plot twist.
if youre feeling like a big awkward fuck up who messes up everything just think about how if u were a character in a work of fiction sooo many people would see your perceived flaws as lovable and endearing character traits and how youd still be their favorite character to draw coffeeshop AUs of regardless
College life has been super lonely but my parents came to see me…and brought my best Guy friend with them and I think two weeks isn’t such a long time now.
Alright so my school is really old,built in the late 1900’s. My dorm wasn’t built until the late 1990’s so there isn’t much history to the building itself but I want to know….what was here before?
- Get some cheap dishes and break them when you get upset.
- Learn how to say “NO” and don’t feel guilty about it
- Buy something frivolous for yourself once in awhile, like a new hat.
- Never again do anything you don’t want to do.
that’s damn good advice
[reads summary of fic] THIS IS WHAT I WANT
[reads first 10 words of fic] this is not what i want
no i dont want to be a billionaire to live a lavish lifestyle i want to be a billionaire to be financially secure and have enough money to give people things and support charities and fund kickstarters and leave hundred dollar tips